WASTEWATER TRETMENT PLANT UP TO 50 GE
(B6 TO B60)
Domestic wastewater is liquid wastes generating during human domestic activity. It includes wastewater from bathroom, water closet, sink, washing and dish washing machines a.o.
This domestic wastewater treatment plants treat wastewater contaminated with organic and chemical pollutants (these are various detergents, washing means and other household products).
B6-B60 “Small treatment plants up to 50 GE” treat the volume of sewage wastes at a rate of 0.6 up to 9 cub.m per day, when the wastewater is received from:
- A single house,
- Apartment houses, apartments,
- Hotels and boarding houses,
- Camping sites,
- Small-scale companies,
B6-60 technical dates: (VIDEO)
|Diameter of the plant (m)
|Height of the plant (m)
|Average el. consu. (w)
|Weight of the plant (kg)
MAIN ADVANTAGES OF VFL TEHNOLOGY:
- WTP is being completed in one confined, cylindrical polypropylene container;
- Occupies less space and spoils no aesthetic scenery, thus allows to making the most of the available space for WTP building;
- Easy-to-assembling and can be easily conveyed;
- High efficiency of treatment, removes also phosphorus and nitrogen;
- Employs no chemical substances;
- Diffuses no odour and works very silent;
- Working also at maximal loading, and keeping efficiency of treatment (MAX. in period of water day consumption);
- Low power consumption (4PE uses 208 kWh/per annum);
- Low generation of excess sludge (1 cub.m./per annum of excess sludge 4PE, wetness – 99%);
- Can be left without wastewater for 30 and more days, thus causing no problems in planning long-term trips and holidays;
- Can operate under any weather conditions, due to the biological process running in the plant, the contents of the tankages remains non-freezing even under a very low temperature;
- Conforms to the highest ecological standards and produces no impact on the nature.
- Company provides 10 years` warranty for wastewater treatment plants;
- These plants can be assembled and launched within 1 working day;
- Wastewater treatment parameters are available as of the moment the plant is started;
- The water treated in these wastewater treatment plants can be reused as service water.