Installation instructions for the unit
1. The location for the wastewater treatment plant must be prepared in the manner the purified water could self discharge. The treatment plant cannot be assembled in the place of accumulation of the rain or ground water. The plant’s lid must be accessible for regular inspection.
2. The holes for the plants assembled are excavated in two stages. On the first stage, the hole is excavated by the digger, but no up to the provided project altitude. On the second stage, a 20-30 cm layer is dug manually. This is the way to ensure the assembling of the plant on the unmoved ground. The depth of the hole depends from the mark of output run of the building.
3. The plants our company distributes must be assembled on a concrete base in order to ensure horizontal and vertical position of the plants. The thickness of the ground embed in concrete on the thickened ground is approximately 10-20 cm with the standard reinforcing mesh. Alternatively it is possible to use the underbodies of the reinforced concrete collars of the required diameter. When the level of ground water is high, the assembled plant must be anchored to the concrete base. In this case, a binding gravel of 40 cm thickness is poured and thickened on a concrete base prepared in advance, and then plant’s tankage is fixed to the concrete base by means of assembling lifting hugs.
4. After placing the plant in the hole and examining its project position (depth, horizontal and vertical positions), inflow and outflow pipelines (the pipes must rest on firm base and stay fixed) are equipped. It is required for diameters of the plant’s sleeves to match the diameters of the inflow and outflow pipes for treated water. The depth of the wastewater supply pipe is to match with the depth of the plant’s sleeve.
5. The location for the air blower is selected according to the technical requirements; the air blower can be assembled both in the air-conditioned premises (in a garage, warehouse, etc.) and outdoor. The air blower assembled inside the premises must be out of the contact with a wall or any other building structure. If the air blower is to be assembled outdoor, it must be protected from humidity, rain and dust. If the air blower was provided to be assembled next to the plant, then an electric cable 220V-3*1.5Cu must be lead with the household wastewater pipeline to the plant.
6. In case when the air blower is assembled inside the premises, when installing the air-supply pipes from the air blower up to the plant, it is required to reduce the air pressure loss to a minimum. This must be done by reducing the number of elbows in the system. According to the technical specifications of the air blowers, the distance from the air blower up to the plant cannot exceed 5 m.
7. The plant placed on the project position is gradually filled with water and the gap between the hole and the plant is filled with binding gravel (free of solid stones). Gradually means when water is filled into the plant and binding gravel is filled around the plant by 20-30 cm layers. Binding gravel is thoroughly thickened up to the required density. The plant is filled with the water up to the level of the outflow pipe.
8. After the assemblage of the plant is completed, „Enfriho group” Ltd. specialists perform the pre-commissioning of the plant. The plants are entered into service by delivering the active sludge from the already running biological treatment plants (the sludge index does not exceed 150 mg/l or the sludge is not older than 20 days).
9. Taking into consideration the peculiarities of the location for assembling, a solution for discharge of the water treated is selected. The water treated in the household wastewater treatment plant can be infiltrated into the ground (via infiltration wells, filtration fields), discharged to the roadside, reclamation pits, released to open water sources and reused.